Community Guidelines And Rules
- Be Kind and Courteous: You agree to maintain a positive sense of decorum in all of your interactions on the RC Community. You agree to maintain a courteous and professional rapport with other users, including but not limited to, avoiding profanity, rudeness, insults, scandalous words or actions, or otherwise inappropriate behavior, during your use of the RC Community.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying: Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity will not be tolerated.
- Be Straight Up: You agree not to use, choose, or otherwise select a username containing any terms, which would be vulgar, obscene, lewd, or otherwise offensive in nature. And you agree not to use, choose, or select the username of another party with the intent to impersonate that party, to otherwise deceive us or any party, or to otherwise engage in fraudulent behavior.
- No Promotions, Spam, or Marketing Campaigns: Promotions, spam, and commercial links aren’t allowed. You also agree that you will not attempt to re-sell, rent, lease, charge, distribute, transfer, or share any of the rights that you receive by having an account within the RC Community.
- Respect Everyone’s Privacy: Being a part of this community requires mutual trust. What’s shared in the community should stay in the RC Community.
- Accountability: Remember, you are solely responsible for all of your activity while using the RC Community
A few more guidelines to understand and to abide:
- All posts and comments will be indexed by Google, but only users will be able to create new posts or comment on posts.
- Users can upvote and downvote posts and comments. After a certain number of downvotes, a post will be hidden. Users can be get locked out, or even banned, if they receive too many negative reports. Only Admins have the power to un-ban a user.